- To reach out to your customer base, use the Send e-mail to customers tool.
- For a list of allowed URLs in emails, see here.
- If you wish to promote your upcoming crowdfunding campaign through our customer email tool, see here.
This tool allows you to send emails to your customers—anyone who has purchased one of your titles from us. Feel free to inform customers of a new title or to send them a special discount for another title.
If you have not set up any special discounts yet, you might want to go to the Create special discount tool and create one. You may select customers who bought specific titles, a group of titles, customers who bought any of your titles, or even those who have bought titles X and Y but have yet to purchase title Z.
- Customers have the option to disable your contact with them directly and to determine whether you're allowed to see their name and/or email address or not. Sending email too frequently may cause customers to opt-out of future notifications.
- We provide this tool so you can target customers and improve your sales on our websites. Please do not send emails to customers that direct them to other websites (even your own). If you have any questions on this please feel free to contact us at PartnerRelations@roll20.net.
How to Use the Send an E-mail to Customers Tool
- To use this email tool, first select your customer criteria to determine which customers you want to reach with your email, then enter your email message and send it off.
- These emails get queued, so please do not send the same mail more than once.
- Re-sending the same email may result in spamming your customers and risks prompting them to unsubscribe from your future mailings. Use this tool with care, and keep in mind what information your customers may be most interested in.
- When you click the 'Send Email' button your email is queued up our server and begins to process immediately. It cannot be stopped.
You will receive an email when your mailing is complete. If you do not receive the completion email within a few hours of starting your mailing, you may need to check your junk/spam folders. Otherwise, please contact Partner Relations at PartnerRelations@roll20.net.